Thursday, September 27, 2007

Zen like moment

Why did achieve this moment ?

I would say it was during the intellectual stimulation that I was recieving during my classes.
Well atleast I would like to think so.

When ?
It was sometime after I had the massage.. Yes I said it. Thats when I realized I was running away from myself. I still came back home and shamelessly said the maruti stotra 11 times... hoping He will give courage.... I still called that guy in order to do tell him of my plans and what I wan to do..

What ?
Short term goal... grades in the class ..
like the bottom line in an y financial statement is the net income or the cash flow generated by and asset.... at this point the bottom line for me is the what I can prove on paper. I know that it would not matter once I got what I want from it but until then I need get the job done..
Needed :
hwks, readings, and hwks revisions and practice help from DM.
Dont care about the result after you have done the work... Result is not taken care by you..

Ultimate goal ?
Best Business Analyst in the world.

No comments: